About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

How much do you know about sewing machines?

At HowStuffWorks.com there is a fun quiz about sewing machines. I got 16 out of 20, though one of the missed answers was a mis-click. Go see how much you know!

 http://home.howstuffworks.com/sewing-machine-quiz.htm

 

3 comments:

  1. That was fun. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Amy - I sucked at that quiz and only scored a 14 out of 20. It was hard! Thank you so much for all of the love and support you have given me and my little podcast over the years. I love that you love listening to Kristyn and I ~ and I am SO happy to have her on-board. And I read your whole profile - yup, I must be an amazingly nice and patient person! You're awesome, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Amy - I sucked at that quiz and only scored a 14 out of 20. It was hard! Thank you so much for all of the love and support you have given me and my little podcast over the years. I love that you love listening to Kristyn and I ~ and I am SO happy to have her on-board. And I read your whole profile - yup, I must be an amazingly nice and patient person! You're awesome, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete